FindCarrie - AGH - Missing & Murdered Person Blog

Information on missing and murdered people and the issues surrounding their cases. ***No material on this site is to be redistributed or rewritten - Copyright Find Carrie Culberson***

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What Would Life Be Like Today If 8-28-96 Never Happened?

Every day that gets closer to August 28th, the more frustrated I become. I can only imagine how her family must feel. How can it continue to drag on and on with Carrie never being brought home?

I know that many families are out there who are thinking, "why us"? "What did we ever do to deserve this"? I wish I knew the answers to that. My mind often begins to wander towards that fateful late August night when Carrie vanished without a trace. What would've happened if she had just stayed home that night? Would she have never vanished, or would it have been delayed? I realize that there are some people who tell others that Carrie just up and left and that this whole thing was planned. Everyone knows that did not happen at all and that Carrie died that night and has been place in a undiginified location which is not only disgusting, it's pure out evil. We know that Carrie is not suffering or hurting anymore, but it's very important to find her remains. I really do not care what these people think or try to tell the public. It's all a matter of reality and fantasy.

I know that her family wonders what she'd be like today. What would her life be like had it been allowed to continue? This is so difficult.

It is hard to think of what has happened and the waiting and work that is still needed to bring Carrie home. There is work that needs to be done for all these missing people.

I know that we cannot turn back the clock and stop August 28, 1996. I know that everything happens for a reason, like it or not. It's been very hard to focus the last few days. If I could have one wish come true, I'd bring Carrie home. This cannot be solved until God sees fit. He is larger than evil and he acts when he's ready. I shall work on my patience and trusting in the bible verse that many of us rely on.

"There is nothing hidden, that shall not be revealed" - Matthew 10.26

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter